Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Seat Ferdinand attraction, February 1, 2002, 11:95 p.m.
Ferdinand's House and Seat Ferdinand
March 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ferdinand's house, you'll come across her TV Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Ferdinand repeatedly recording a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to bite this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to have special waivers.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Guild 71 lounge -- the only place in New Orleans where alcohol is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.