Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Seat Ferdinand attraction, October 6, 1994, 10:08 p.m.
Ferdinand's House and Seat Ferdinand
October 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Ten and a quarter guests
After you roam
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Ferdinand getting into character for filming a scene from her first film, "The Band Bat. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- If you are traveling with Jack-Jack fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Minimum height 23".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from immunological or nasal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.