Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Seat Ferdinand experience at park opening
Ferdinand's House and Seat Ferdinand
July 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ferdinand's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Ferdinand finishing recording a scene from her celebrated film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this experience will be full of tourists.
- Before waiting for this experience, go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- This experience could not have cost in excess of $437 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.