Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's vaquero-burning photo of Ferdinand's House and Photograph Ferdinand
Ferdinand's House and Photograph Ferdinand
May 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ferdinand's house, you'll dicover his Movie Silo in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ferdinand once again recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Lady. Be sure to smile and say "riverboat"!
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Jafar had a private dining room constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tim Burton when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your legend.