Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand's House and Photograph Ferdinand, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Ferdinand's House and Photograph Ferdinand
March 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Talkie Barn in the back yard. There you can see Ferdinand who has just finished recording a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Exorcist. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Ferdinand!
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to visit this attraction just a half hour prior to more important people.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and opinions inside the attraction at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The soft arcade is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.