Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand's House and Meet Ferdinand, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Ferdinand's House and Meet Ferdinand
March 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 29 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Eight thumbs down
After you walk
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be led to his Studio Mews in the rear of the house. There you can discover Ferdinand as he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, an animated version of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends may be able to imagine this attraction half a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions or wrist, elbow, hair, ankle, or kidney problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.