Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Hunt Ferdinand attraction, May 16, 1975, 12:52 p.m.
Ferdinand's House and Hunt Ferdinand
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Porch in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ferdinand finishing recording a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Cabaret. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.