Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Greet Ferdinand attraction, August 29, 2009, 4:19 a.m.
Ferdinand's House and Greet Ferdinand
December 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seven plusses (from www.Trenchcoats.com)
After you mosey
through Ferdinand's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can discover Ferdinand finishing filming a scene from his first film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Ferdinand!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Stolen Door") can visualize this attraction just a quarter hour prior to its opening.
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and pathetic).
- Maximum width 41".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.