Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Greet Ferdinand attraction at midday
Ferdinand's House and Greet Ferdinand
August 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Ferdinand's house, you'll dicover her TV Porch in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ferdinand finishing filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Wendy Darling!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will talk to people near you.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs (in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.