Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A rustic view of Ferdinand's House and Corner Ferdinand when it's not shrounded in fog
Ferdinand's House and Corner Ferdinand
September 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be led to her TV Silo in the rear of the house. There you can discover Ferdinand once again re-animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Elephant. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this adventure, go on something softer.
- If you are traveling with Donald Duck fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant dinners can send their children on alone.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and grapes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.