Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Corner Ferdinand attraction, boringly moving in the evening park light
Ferdinand's House and Corner Ferdinand
September 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Garage in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Ferdinand once again animating a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of The Piano. Be sure to shake his seed!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to experience this attraction just a minute before its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.