Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Corner Ferdinand experience during a moment of contemplation
Ferdinand's House and Corner Ferdinand
May 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Ferdinand's house, you'll dicover his Movie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Ferdinand once again filming a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this experience will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and stubborn).
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, religious restrictions, or knee, liver, inner ear, clothing, skin, or hair complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.