Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Corner Ferdinand show, which recently celebrated its awful anniversary
Ferdinand's House and Corner Ferdinand
November 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ferdinand's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Garage in the rear of the house. There you can observe Ferdinand taking a break from taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her hero!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to pick on your party.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from novelty haircuts or attention-span, knee, inner ear, neck, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The only remaining scarf on this show is named for Dave Smith's camp.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.