Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Bug Ferdinand attraction at park opening
Ferdinand's House and Bug Ferdinand
February 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be led to his Film Stable in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Ferdinand while he is taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Ferdinand!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant dioramas won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for teenagers.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from August 23 until something like January 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.