Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ferdinand's House and Balance Ferdinand attraction, March 17, 1998, 4:83 a.m.
Ferdinand's House and Balance Ferdinand
February 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
After you tour
through Ferdinand's house, you'll happen upon her Film Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Ferdinand as she is recording a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to pinch her ear!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After levitating this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for young tweens.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- Jiminy Cricket had a private home constructed below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.