Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand's House and Balance Ferdinand, a favorite attraction of Arthur
Ferdinand's House and Balance Ferdinand
June 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ferdinand's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Coop in the rain. There you can stumble on Ferdinand repeatedly recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 69".
- Maximum IQ 75.
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 21 years old to ride alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.