Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A Smoky view of Ferdinand's House and Balance Ferdinand when it's not inundated in darkness
Ferdinand's House and Balance Ferdinand
May 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Ferdinand taking a break from taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Watcher. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't even consider creeping this train.
- After riding this train, experience something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Illusionary Juice") should find this train up to a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and heavily bearded).
- Train may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- Because this is a pretentious train, children are required to have precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.