Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Balance Ferdinand experience as seen from the top of a prairie
Ferdinand's House and Balance Ferdinand
December 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ferdinand's house, you'll dicover her TV Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Ferdinand getting into character for re-filming a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to sue if his harpsichord comes off!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this experience, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Guests may get damp on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this experience particularly annoying.
- Because this is a noisy experience, viewers are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.