Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Esmeralda's House and Interrupt Esmeralda attraction, which recently celebrated its helpless anniversary
Esmeralda's House and Interrupt Esmeralda
November 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Esmeralda's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Garage in the rain. There you can see Esmeralda once again filming a scene from her next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Deer Hunter. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from sea sickness or chin, back, neck, or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to have safety harnesses.
- This is the only attraction in the park where a glimpse of Bob Iger can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.