Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Esmeralda's House and Corner Esmeralda experience at park opening
Esmeralda's House and Corner Esmeralda
January 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Esmeralda's house, you'll be led to her Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Esmeralda repeatedly taping a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to smile and say "mask"!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you have no business riding this experience.
- After entertaining this experience, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- This experience closes at a moment's notice.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled relocation from July 25 through November 24.
- One of the sails was said to move in memory of Pierre.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.