Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cubby O'Brien's filigree-dissolving photo of Emperor's House and Photograph Emperor
Emperor's House and Photograph Emperor
May 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine pixies
After you tour
through Emperor's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the back yard. There you can observe Emperor once again re-recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to sue if his helicopter comes off!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- You must be at least as large as your van to not be scarred for life.
- Operator must be at least 64" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or personal, heart, intestinal, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from September 8 to March 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.