Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor's House and Pester Emperor, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Emperor's House and Pester Emperor
May 31, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Emperor's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Mews in the "back yard". There you can locate Emperor once again taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Fin. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests traveling with cursed replicas should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to move something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 10 to October 5.
- The letters in "Emperor's House and Pester Emperor" can be scrambled to spell "Pp Mueemeer Roosnsthad S'oereerr P."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.