Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Pester Emperor attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Emperor's House and Pester Emperor
November 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Emperor's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Emperor once again re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Fireplace. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from clothing or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- Bumping may occur.
- During any storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1990, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters from the "Emperor's House and Pester Emperor" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.