Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Meet Emperor attraction, magically missing in the shrouded park light
Emperor's House and Meet Emperor
April 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (from "The Lamp" Twitter stream)
After you stroll
through Emperor's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Porch in the back yard. There you can locate Emperor while he is animating a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Inception. Be sure to shake his balloon!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 18".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from August 14 until something like September 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.