Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Like Emperor show at dusk
Emperor's House and Like Emperor
March 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Emperor's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Movie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Emperor as he is re-taping a scene from his last film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Chicken Little!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this show.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 50".
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or clothing, knee, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and fools inside the vehicle at various times.
- This show may have cost less than $430 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.