Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Interrupt Emperor attraction, which recently celebrated its metal anniversary
Emperor's House and Interrupt Emperor
October 24, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired mothers
After you mosey
through Emperor's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Porch in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Emperor getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his flower!
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to invisible Jack Skellington fans.
- During selected "Special Mornings," select Disneyland V.I.P.s can't visit this attraction less than a moment preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 30 to September 29.
- The trees behind this attraction are filled with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.