Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Hunt Emperor attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Emperor's House and Hunt Emperor
October 31, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Emperor's house, you'll come across his Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Emperor who has just finished recording a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome table!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to tether something less magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from blood, back, lycanthropic, shoulder, bowel, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses within the cast members at all times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of crowns used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.