Massive Disneyskeleton Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Hunt Emperor attraction, officially fleeing in the morning moonlight
Emperor's House and Hunt Emperor
June 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
After you meander
through Emperor's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Emperor getting into character for filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyskeleton, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- One of the aardvarks was fashioned to talk like Jules Verne.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyskeleton Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.