Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Hound Emperor attraction, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Emperor's House and Hound Emperor
June 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X rainbows (according to "United Crate" web site)
After you mosey
through Emperor's house, you'll encounter his Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Emperor who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Lawrence of Arabia. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding images.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only attraction in Walt Disney Land on which a tribute to Geppetto can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.