Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Hound Emperor attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Emperor's House and Hound Emperor
July 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Emperor's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Emperor as he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 118.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 7 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.