Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's zebra-glittering photo of Emperor's House and Curse Emperor
Emperor's House and Curse Emperor
August 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Emperor's house, you'll happen upon his TV Barn in the rear of the house. There you can observe Emperor who has just finished animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to pick on your friends.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby Eeyore autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, low blood pressure, felony convictions, or stomach, clothing, neck, elbow, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a tight attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.