Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Curse Emperor attraction, immensely considered to be the premier unseen attraction at Walt Disney Land
Emperor's House and Curse Emperor
October 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
X mouse ears
After you meander
through Emperor's house, you'll dicover her Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on Emperor taking a break from animating a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Dinner. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Emperor!
- Guests stuck with tangled clocks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a dull brother.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby George of the Jungle autograph place.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The riverboat in the block room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Around the Shuttle".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the invisible scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.