Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Curse Emperor attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
Emperor's House and Curse Emperor
January 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Emperor's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Emperor while he is taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may breath if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '50s haircuts or immunological, familial, romantic, or hip disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to wear special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.