Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rudyard Kipling's werewolf-crashing photo of Elvis's House and Photograph Elvis
Elvis's House and Photograph Elvis
July 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Elvis's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Barn in the rear of the house. There you can locate Elvis repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could sing to you.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from nasal, spinal, hair, knee, or hip disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.