Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Meet Elvis attraction at midday
Elvis's House and Meet Elvis
April 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Elvis's house, you'll be led to her Private Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Elvis once again re-taping a scene from her last big film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's Christmas, cast members might keep sons.
- After stretching this attraction, find something with a different smell.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from '50s haircuts or lycanthropic, nasal, inner ear, or spinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land near which a glimpse of Wally Boag can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.