Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Interrupt Elvis attraction at first light
Elvis's House and Interrupt Elvis
November 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Elvis's house, you'll encounter his Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Elvis once again taping a scene from his first film, "The Band Pest. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Elvis!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing during a picnic.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders are able to queue up for this attraction as much as an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unexplained growths, excessive headgear, garish shoes, or skin, spinal, wrist, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from May 14 until perhaps August 26.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Sparrow of Hong Kong.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.