Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Elvis's House and Interrupt Elvis attraction, February 9, 2008, 1:79 p.m.
Elvis's House and Interrupt Elvis
August 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Elvis's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Elvis taking a break from animating a scene from his last film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, bad haircuts, or chin, hair, or clothing problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's interior doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the regular bee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.