Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Elvis's House and Greet Elvis when it's not bathed in darkness
Elvis's House and Greet Elvis
January 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Elvis's house, you'll come across her Secret Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Elvis as she is filming a scene from her last film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Elvis!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Ron Clements autograph thingy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from sunset through September 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.