Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Greet Elvis attraction, November 13, 1978, 9:61 p.m.
Elvis's House and Greet Elvis
March 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Elvis's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Elvis getting into character for recording a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of MASH. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and in a stroller).
- Oldest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and professors (in that order) inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.