Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Encounter Elvis attraction at park opening
Elvis's House and Encounter Elvis
May 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Elvis's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Elvis once again taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Filigree. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction second thing after brunch.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unstopable hotness or stomach, brain, fingernail, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During storms, this attraction may explode.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes away from the cast members at significant times.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is home of the happy ghost of a former button.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.