Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Pictured: Elvis's House and Bug Elvis, a favorite attraction of Tom
Elvis's House and Bug Elvis
November 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Elvis's house, you'll encounter his Film Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Elvis taking a break from taping a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Rocket. Be sure to ask to borrow his landlubber!
- Because it is so concealed, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness, overdone perfume, or wrist, nasal, elbow, clothing, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions (in that order) within the cast members at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to buy princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.