Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Bug Elvis attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Elvis's House and Bug Elvis
April 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Elvis's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Mews in the back yard. There you can observe Elvis getting into character for recording a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask to borrow her biscuit!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pet.