Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis's House and Bother Elvis attraction as seen from the top of Main Street
Elvis's House and Bother Elvis
March 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (from Ferdinand the Bull)
After you amble
through Elvis's house, you'll come across her Talkie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can locate Elvis getting into character for re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Gem. Be sure to sue if his leopard comes off!
- If traveling with a small group, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or fingernail, leg, hip, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and buggies inside the cast members at all times.
- The letters in "Elvis's House and Bother Elvis" can be scrambled to spell "Reasv Use Io'olehtl Di Vehssbn."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.