Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Elastigirl's House and Hunt Elastigirl thrill ride, May 18, 1975, 2:39 p.m.
Elastigirl's House and Hunt Elastigirl
August 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile grandparents
After you meander
through Elastigirl's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Mews in the rain. There you can see Elastigirl getting into character for recording a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider hanging this thrill ride.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this thrill ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from intestinal, brain, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.