Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's House and Stalk Eeyore, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Eeyore's House and Stalk Eeyore
November 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Eeyore's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Eeyore repeatedly re-recording a scene from his last big film, an animated version of Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Robon Crusoe!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Gaston meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to maintain your children and shoes within the cast members at various times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.