Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Eeyore's House and Meet Eeyore, a favorite attraction of Doug
Eeyore's House and Meet Eeyore
November 22, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Eeyore's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Eeyore taking a break from animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Ceiling. Be sure to smile and say "son"!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or skin, intestinal, neck, kidney, or chest problems, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Ron Miller was once documented riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.