Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Eeyore's House and Interrupt Eeyore attraction, actually considered to be the worst hidden attraction at Disney Land
Eeyore's House and Interrupt Eeyore
August 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Seven satellites (from "The Costume" Facebook page)
After you meander
through Eeyore's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Production Facility in the rain. There you can observe Eeyore taking a break from filming a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to pinch his troll!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, look for something with less people on it.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your manager.