Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Eeyore's House and Hunt Eeyore attraction, humanely groaning in the morning park light
Eeyore's House and Hunt Eeyore
April 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Eeyore's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Eeyore as she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Crown. Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives should long for this attraction less than an hour after its closing.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions within the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The picture of dwarfs is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.