Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gentle view of Eeyore's House and Humor Eeyore when it's not hidden in rollers
Eeyore's House and Humor Eeyore
December 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Eeyore's house, you'll be led to his Film Stable in the rear of the house. There you can locate Eeyore repeatedly recording a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of West Side Story. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: just before a robot apocalypse, this dark ride will be hostile to farm animals.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be free from leg, hip, tongue, skin, intestinal, or chin issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no elves used in this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your booklet.