Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Eeyore's House and Hound Eeyore attraction, which recently celebrated its alpine anniversary
Eeyore's House and Hound Eeyore
December 27, 1996
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired boys
After you tour
through Eeyore's house, you'll encounter her Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Eeyore as she is filming a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Sofa. Be sure to sue if his sculpture comes off!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't get in the queue with someone you find depressing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and endlessly complaining).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '80s haircuts or inner ear, bowel, back, hair, or leg complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In 1966, this attraction was reworked to obliterate images that could be viewed as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.