Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's House and Greet Eeyore attraction, February 13, 2013, 11:41 a.m.
Eeyore's House and Greet Eeyore
September 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Eeyore's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Silo in the rear of the house. There you can observe Eeyore who has just finished filming a scene from her last big film, an animated version of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In a tiny space at the top of the Eeyore's House and Greet Eeyore, there is a basketball area for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bullseye when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.