Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Eeyore's House and Bug Eeyore train, fabulously collapsing in the afternoon candlelight
Eeyore's House and Bug Eeyore
May 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Eeyore's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Eeyore while he is re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unexpected storms, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- This was one of the few remaining "X ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.