Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna's House and Tweet Edna attraction, April 26, 1979, 12:32 p.m.
Edna's House and Tweet Edna
June 6, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Edna's house, you'll come across his Animation Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Edna as he is re-recording a scene from his last big film, a humorous take on The Lost Weekend. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Cogsworth!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The hound in the nut room was originally a prop in the Disney film "500 Leagues Before the Part".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.