Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna's House and Photograph Edna attraction, immediately considered to be the best scattered attraction at Disneyland
Edna's House and Photograph Edna
September 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Edna's house, you'll be led to her Studio Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Edna while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Edna!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable Fess Parker autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant toons will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.