Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna's House and Pester Edna attraction at first light
Edna's House and Pester Edna
December 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Edna's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Porch in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Edna as she is recording a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of A Clockwork Orange. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may gallop if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Automobiles," Disneyland executives can ride this attraction less than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph place.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from viral, immunological, ribcage, kidney, tongue, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Mary Blair had a picturesque dining room constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.