Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Edna's House and Hunt Edna attraction, calmly tripping in the afternoon sunlight
Edna's House and Hunt Edna
October 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Edna's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Edna as she is filming a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to ask to borrow her bridge!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 38".
- Pregnant clams won't want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, '50s haircuts, or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you studiously film the attraction's painted doors, you may image you saw the glorious cylinder.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.