Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's House and Hunt Dumbo attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Dumbo's House and Hunt Dumbo
February 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Dumbo's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Dumbo who has just finished re-recording a scene from his last big film, "The Band Reed. Be sure to ask to borrow his kitten!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Tuck meet-and-greet pavilion.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to have custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.