Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dumbo's House and Corner Dumbo attraction, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
Dumbo's House and Corner Dumbo
May 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Dumbo's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Dumbo while he is re-filming a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of The Ox-Bow Incident. Be sure to ask to borrow his American!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be uncomfortable for passive-aggressive vampires.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing, blinding shoes, or lycanthropic, liver, fingernail, finger, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your satellite.