Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's House and Photograph Doug attraction during a moment of contemplation
Doug's House and Photograph Doug
November 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Doug's house, you'll be funneled into her Private Porch in the "back yard". There you can find Doug getting into character for filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so kind, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, rob something that doesn't involve pianists.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to have themed monorails.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.