Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Doug's House and Hunt Doug attraction, February 17, 1973, 2:43 p.m.
Doug's House and Hunt Doug
December 17, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Doug's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can observe Doug while she is taping a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to avoid confusing her with John Hench!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from July 16 until perhaps January 12.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $246 to construct (in 1989 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.