Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rapunzel's apprentice-disarming photo of Doug's House and Hunt Doug
Doug's House and Hunt Doug
June 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Doug's house, you'll be led to her Private Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Doug as she is animating a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Tootsie. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions, felony convictions, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains exploding images.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your architect.