Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A public view of Doug's House and Encounter Doug when it's not covered in color
Doug's House and Encounter Doug
February 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Doug's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Mews in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Doug taking a break from animating a scene from his next big film, "The Band Angel. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Doug!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent Underdog photo place.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from religious requirements, unstopable cluelessness, '50s haircuts, or finger or liver complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.