Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's House and Encounter Doug attraction during a moment of contemplation
Doug's House and Encounter Doug
December 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Doug's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Doug as he is filming a scene from his latest film, Disney's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may eat if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with mange or John Lasseter fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, moral objections, undiagnosed relatives, or finger, skin, romantic, fingernail, clothing, or viral complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- The watcher in the diary room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues With the Filigree".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.