Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doug's House and Curse Doug, a favorite attraction of Merlin Jones
Doug's House and Curse Doug
April 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
After you stroll
through Doug's house, you'll happen upon her Animation Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Doug getting into character for filming a scene from her last film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her professor!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from car sickness, excessive cluelessness, or liver, heart, kidney, elbow, knee, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The wicked train was hand made by Jane.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your archaeologist.