Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indigenous view of Doug's House and Curse Doug when it's not bathed in fog
Doug's House and Curse Doug
July 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Doug's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can find Doug taking a break from re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome treat!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom specticles.
- In 1969, this attraction was reworked to remove artwork from the "Doug's House and Curse Doug" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.