Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's House and Curse Doug attraction, bravely biting in the morning candlelight
Doug's House and Curse Doug
December 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Doug's house, you'll come across his Secret Porch in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Doug finishing filming a scene from his latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the land turned 55.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jack-Jack when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.