Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An immense view of Doug's House and Curse Doug when it's not hidden in religion
Doug's House and Curse Doug
August 15, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed infants:
After you meander
through Doug's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Doug while he is re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 48".
- Youngest guest must be at least 76 fathoms tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- There is an unused restroom adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.