Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Doug's House and Corner Doug attraction during construction
Doug's House and Corner Doug
August 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Doug's house, you'll be led to her Studio Mews in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Doug taking a break from animating a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Graduate. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Deedle!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and not concerned about safety).
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from motion sickness, religious restrictions, sin, or familial, leg, back, or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from December 5 until perhaps April 4.
- This was one of the original "E ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.