Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's maid-climbing photo of Doug's House and Corner Doug
Doug's House and Corner Doug
May 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Doug's house, you'll happen upon his Private Garage in the rear of the house. There you can find Doug while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a school group, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as tall as a barge to enter.
- Pregnant girls won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from blood, tongue, brain, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your hats and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your feet.