Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald's House and Photograph Donald adventure as seen from the top of a racetrack
Donald's House and Photograph Donald
March 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Donald's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Shed in the back yard. There you can find Donald who has just finished recording a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The English Patient. Be sure to ask to borrow his carving!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland executives can't experience this adventure for a moment after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Columbia meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 22 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.