Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald's House and Meet Donald attraction at midday
Donald's House and Meet Donald
December 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Donald's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Donald who has just finished taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Boat. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to find this attraction less than a half hour before its closing.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.