Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Donald's House and Interrupt Donald, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Donald's House and Interrupt Donald
May 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Donald's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Film Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Donald taking a break from taping a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will sing to your friends.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more time.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Ron Miller autograph location.
- Minimum height 26".
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "Y ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.