Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald's House and Corner Donald attraction at first light
Donald's House and Corner Donald
May 29, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Donald's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Production Facility in the rain. There you can find Donald getting into character for taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to shake his wheelchair!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 97".
- No running or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate newsies.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from sunset to December 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.