Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Donald's House and Corner Donald attraction, May 11, 1984, 9:31 a.m.
Donald's House and Corner Donald
August 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (by Romeo)
After you mosey
through Donald's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Donald who has just finished taping a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at you.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction location.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed vessels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.