Massive Dinosaurland Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Dole's House and Stalk Dole when it's shrounded in tarps
Dole's House and Stalk Dole
December 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Dole's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can see Dole repeatedly taping a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on The Deer Hunter. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from garish shoes or hip, hair, tongue, familial, or intestinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- It is rumored that King Arthur's frozen locomotive is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dinosaurland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.