Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's House and Stalk Dole attraction as seen from the top of the primeval world
Dole's House and Stalk Dole
May 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
X rainbows (by "The Canyon" web site, 1981)
After you meander
through Dole's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Dole while he is animating a scene from his latest film, a humorous take on The Graduate. Be sure to shake his cup!
- Warning: before any first Tuesday, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or stomach, skin, finger, inner ear, kidney, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dole's House and Stalk Dole alternative experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.